The Leading for HR Excellence Masterclass engages your organization's most experienced HR leaders in discussions and alignment regarding the 10 critical dimensions of a high-performing HR department.
These dimensions enable HR leaders to develop human capability (leadership, talent, organization, and strategic HR) that delivers stakeholder value and ensures consistency in execution and application.
- Understand and implement the 10 critical dimensions of a high-performing HR function.
- Recognize how HR functional effectiveness delivers human capability that adds value for stakeholders.
- Define specific actions that will create a more effective HR function.
- Participants complete 12 self-paced learning modules (four per week).
- Modules include videos, reflections, polls, exercises, and additional cohort discussions.
- In addition to online materials, participants receive a playbook with relevant slides, models, and tools.
- Each week leaders attend a virtual, live session to refine decisions and alignment around the 10 dimensions of an effective HR function with a senior RBL consultant.
- Interact in the platform with rich, action-oriented discussions with RBL consultants and leaders.
Dave Ulrich, RBL Co-Founder, explains why enabling the HR function and upgrading HR work is critical in today's business environment.
Engage Your Team with an In-House Experience
Learning together with team members can increase the impact of Leading for HR Excellence through diving deep into the particular HR and business needs of your organization.
If you'd like to enroll a group either in a public session or an in-house private session, please complete the form below. We'll contact you to answer any questions and explore ways to tailor the masterclass experience to your needs.
Leading for HR Excellence is a results-based guided learning journey offered in RBL Omnia. Together with powerful assessments and a deep research repository, RBL Omnia is an integrated solution to build human capability with business impact in your organization.
To discuss this program with a member of our team or simply stay informed with RBL's insights and the latest in human capability research, please complete the form below.