Your team of high potential leaders will join three to four other companies to experience two robust learning sessions in Singapore, where RBL faculty will introduce core models, frameworks and practical tools for leadership excellence in the post-Covid and digital world. The design of the program enables teams to share and learn best practices from each other and from the other participating companies.
Leadership from the Outside-In
Leadership Brand & Mind of the Strategist
- Trends in Leadership.
- Reinventing the organization - A study of new companies.
- Outside-in perspectives and its link to Strategy.
- Firm brand and leadership differentiation.
- Linking strategy with execution with execution with organizational capabilities.
Ensuring Execution & Leading Change
- Ensuring execution for a hybrid workplace.
- Managing accountability for individuals and teams.
- Shaping teams for high performance.
- Embedding long term transformation with the pilot’s checklist of change.
Developing Talent for Today & Tomorrow
- Enabling Peak Performance.
- Engaging talent across generations.
- Creating a positive work environment.
- Psychological safety at the work place.
- Having performance-based conversations with REAP.
Turn Feedback into Change
- Personal Leadership brand.
- Feedback review of the LC360 assessment.
- Building an action plan that drives real change and impact.
- Final project presentations.
Learning is accelerated when it is applied and when the consequences of choices are visible. RBL’s ART of Leadership offers application and support for the learning beyond the classroom.
Get In Touch
Space is limited to five participating companies. To reserve a place for your company or get more information, complete the form below or email email@example.com